- Events (hiking, bowling, excursions to nearby sites such as Carcassonne, Gaillac, Albi …)
- Additional specialized workshops will be available.
- Resume (C.V) writing
- Cultural and social skills
Intensive French Group Courses
310,00€ – 550,00€
For people who have a limited timeframe, who wish to master their French as quickly as possible, or are looking for a boost to their level we suggest the intensive French group courses.
- Number of hours: 70 h per course or 35h for 2 weeks
- Hours: from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm from Monday to Friday (with a half-hour break included)
- Registration: 4 weeks or 2 weeks
- Levels: A2, B1
- Number of students: 4 minimum – 8 maximum
Each day lasts 4 hours (with a half-hour break)
- The first hour is a course on a grammatical point or a specific topic with the vocabulary.
- At least 1 hour is used for group discussion where one puts into practice their language through expression, students discuss among themselves and the teacher.
- Activities and games are regularly employed to keep things interesting.
We believe that small groups work much better than large ones! So that each student can learn easily and benefit from personal attention from the teacher, we limit the group size to a maximum of 8 people. This means it’s important to reserve in advance or risk losing a place.
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December