4-week or 2-week intensive French courses
For people who have a limited timeframe, who wish to master their French as quickly as possible, or are looking for a boost to their level we suggest our intensive group courses.
- Number of hours: 70 h per month or 35h for 2 weeks
- Hours: from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm from Monday to Friday (with a half-hour break included)
- Registration: 4 weeks or 2 weeks
- Levels: A2, B1
- Number of students: 4 minimum – 8 maximum
Each day lasts 4 hours (with a half hour break)
- The first hour is a course on a grammatical point or a specific topic with the vocabulary.
- At least 1 hour is used for group discussion where one puts into practice their language through expression, students discuss among themselves and the teacher.
- Activities and games are regularly employed to keep things interesting.
We believe that small groups work much better than large ones! So that each student can learn easily and benefit from personal attention from the teacher, we limit the group size to a maximum 8 people. This means it’s important to reserve in advance or risk losing a place.