We do specialist exam preparation courses including practice tests for the most important international ESL exams: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, and the Cambridge English exams such as CAE, FCE, KET and PET.
Each test requires different strategies and tactics, we stage mock papers with follow up analysis to help you understand where you went wrong and how to improve your marks in a systematic way.
All exams and practice tests use the CEFR levels A2, B1, B2, C1 & C2.
Our exam preparation courses
We have specialised exam coaches who are focused on just one thing, improving your grade in any exam you choose to undertake.
One Week intensive 1000€ for a full-time worker, 900€ for a student
These individual courses are 25 hours in length and run from Monday to Friday and each course will include the following:
- A native speaker who specialises in improving your exam grades
- A mock exam at the beginning of the course to assess your initial level
- A recording assessment of your spoken English (for exams that have a spoken element IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
- 25 hours of tuition with a native specialised language speaker
- Resource packs for your exam including;
- Key expressions and conjunctions
- Strategies, tactics and time keeping
- Useful online resources
- A final mock test on the last day with a final assessment and a written report clearly stating what you need to improve on.
- One month of free casual conversation sessions (24 hours worth) to further improve an practice your comprehension and fluidity.
Contact us now to book your week!
Mock papers (Various prices)
Get accustomed to the exam and learn how best to pace yourself by doing a number of mock papers. Due to the vast variety of available exams, the price and format of these vary depending on which exam you are preparing for. Please contact us to get a quote for your particular needs stating
- Which exam you are intending to take
- How many mock papers you are interested in taking