DIF (individual right to training) is a right to 20 hours of training per year (accumulated over 6 years and a maximum of 120 hours) for all employees and the employee’s request. During or outside working hours. DIF training costs are borne by the employer.
- An employed on permanent contracts with a minimum of one year of seniority in the company can benefit from the DIF.
- For part-time employees (CSD), the number of hours of DIF is calculated in proportion to their working hours. For example, a part-time employee on a fixed term contract 17.50 hours per week contract and a six-month contract period will be entitled to 20 hours x 17.5 hours / 35 hours x 6 months / 12 months = 5:00
- In case of dismissal, the “training time” is converted to “budget training.” The usually applied by the employer rule is: the number of hours acquired under the DIF x 9.15 euros. In this case, any difference is charged to the dismissed employee.
- The implementation falls within the employee’s initiative, in agreement with his employer. If you make a written request to your employer, here is a sample letter http://www.journaldunet.com/management/pratique/formation/5021/demande-de-dif.html
CPF (personal training account) replace the DIF from 1 st January 2015.
The following points will simplify access to training:
- All employees and job applicants have a CPF at age 16, upon entry into professional life.
- 150 h grandfathered 24 credit hours per year until the acquisition of 120 h and 12 h per year to a total of 150 hours.
- mandatory skills training and determined by the Regional Councils, the social partners and professional sectors. Rights training held by the employee (job seeker) throughout his career, including when business or is unemployed currency.
- To use the hours of CPF for languages, so you will have to pass a test accepted by the state. We will prepare you for the test with a general and specific language teaching.To create your Personal Training Account you will visit the www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr [Tabs]
The Test of English for International Communication – TOEIC is a standardized certification that assesses the level of English. This is a test on writing, but also on understanding English. This is currently the most recognized test in France for business.
The code to be used on the site is www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr 131204
The price of the exam is € 113.40, it will be included in the estimate.
The Business Language Testing Service – BULATS is a test of English, Spanish and German language skills in the workplace. It is a language level assessment internationally recognized and used by companies.
The code to be used on the site is www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr 131205
The Test of English as a Foreign Language – TOEFL is a standardized test designed to assess the ability to use and understand English in an academic setting for those for whom it is not their first language.
The code to be used on the site is www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr 131285
Contact Jardin Culturel for a quote
With Jardin culturel Toulouse, take advantage of new opportunities for professional training that offers the training DIF / CPF to enhance your CV or advance professionally.
Jardin Culturel Toulouse offers English or French classes according formulas adapted to the needs of each employee.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us for more information, to discuss your specific needs and to obtain a free personalized quote.