Jardin Culturel, vos formations linguistiques à Toulouse › Forums › English daily tasks › Write me a story – to admire, beauty, ocean
Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par Antoine labe, il y a 8 mois.
25th juillet 2016 à 2:28 #36747
Write a story including the following
- to admire
- Look at the 5 random words above. Make sure you know the meaning (click the google translate link if you’re not sure.
- Spend 5 minutes writing a short story that incorporates as many of the words as possible.
Helps the student with expressive writing and narrative tenses
Telling stories about your life is something that we do in every situation from interviews to making friends and cocktail parties. The ability to frame and tell a story is vital for every learner.
By making you write and construct a personal story you can:
- Talk about work experience in interviews
- Discuss events and travels with English speakers
- Describe meetings, events, previous work with clients
16th février 2017 à 11:22 #46091
I am in my house, in northern England, there is a fire in the chimney and my two cats are sleeping on the sofa. I admire the beauty of the océan. No need for hunger or greed. No need for politicians or scientists … Just the brotherhood of man and nature. I’m alone in front of the sea and I’m in the deep contemplation of the wave-beaten cliffs. I am absent-minded; my body is at the window but my spirit is dancing with the spirits of ocean.