Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par Eric, il y a 9 mois et 2 semaines.
22nd août 2016 à 3:44 #36761
Write a story including the following
- to recover
- Look at the 5 random words above. Make sure you know the meaning (click the google translate link if you’re not sure.
- Spend 5 minutes writing a short story that incorporates as many of the words as possible.
Helps the student with expressive writing and narrative tenses
Telling stories about your life is something that we do in every situation from interviews to making friends and cocktail parties. The ability to frame and tell a story is vital for every learner.
By making you write and construct a personal story you can:
- Talk about work experience in interviews
- Discuss events and travels with English speakers
- Describe meetings, events, previous work with clients
9th septembre 2016 à 3:46 #40395
In accounting, we need an account to buy lot’s of things. The disappointment will be strong if you buy a yatch too expensive because you won’t have enough money to buy foods and to pay taxes.
You will ask at your parents to recover the empty account. But they won’t be agree. The creditors will sue you. The judge will ask you to sell the yatch and to stop this stupid situation. But the bursting of the financial bubble will be a bad news for you. Anyone will want to buy your boat. So, you will have just one solution : take the yatch, go to the lost island, and make you shark friends.