Write me a story – to gain, car, bank

Ce sujet a 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour par  Eric, il y a 11 mois et 2 semaines.

• Auteur

Irina Kubica
    Modérateur

Write a story including the following

2258477735_c8016893d7_z

• to gain
    • car
    • bank
    • shop assistant
    • brilliant

Method

1. Look at the 5 random words above. Make sure you know the meaning (click the google translate link if you’re not sure.
    2. Spend 5 minutes writing a short story that incorporates as many of the words as possible.

Reasons

Helps the student with expressive writing and narrative tenses

Telling stories about your life is something that we do in every situation from interviews to making friends and cocktail parties. The ability to frame and tell a story is vital for every learner.

By making you write and construct a personal story you can:

• Talk about work experience in interviews
    • Discuss events and travels with English speakers
    • Describe meetings, events, previous work with clients
  • #40428 Répondre

Eric

If you take urban transport to go to office, it isn’t very sexy. If you do that, maybe you don’t have any money to buy a car or maybe you support the sustainable development. But your collegues don’t care of your causes. If you want to make them believe that you are a brillant man, begin to buy a beautiful car. Like this, everyone will pay attention about you. The bank won’t want to loan the money. But you will be lucky, you will gain the car. How ? The girlfriend of your boss is a shop assistant in a shop car.. I let you imagine the following scenario. It might be exciting.

Répondre à : Write me a story – to gain, car, bank
Vos informations: